Keep your adventure on track with our checklist that covers everything from your spotter to wheel tracking.
Get a customizable version of this checklist on the Togo app!
- If headed to a campground, research available space.
- Research available spots. Reserve a pull-through spot, if possible.
Arrival and parking
- Inspect parking site.
- Look for obstacles.
- Establish roles (driver vs spotter).
- Open windows to communicate with spotter or use two-way radios.
- Pull-through: Go slow and watch mirrors.
- Pull-through: Watch tail swing and wheel tracking.
- Back-in: Use a spotter. Coordinate instructions appropriately.
- Make small adjustments. Check positioning as needed.
- Check final positioning.
- Use levels to see how even you are.
- Level RV.
- Place wheel chocks in front of tires.
- Extend stabilizer jacks.
- Extend slide-outs.
- Extend awnings.