Campground closures all over the country have put RVers in a bind. To help the RV community figure out where to camp during these times, we have compiled resources from each state to help you figure out what campgrounds are open or closed. Because the situation is evolving quickly, please verify that you have the most up-to-date information before making any plans.
National campground information
Select your state from the list below.
Alabama – Alaska – Arizona – Arkansas – California – Colorado – Connecticut – Delaware – Florida – Georgia – Hawaii – Idaho – Illinois – Indiana – Iowa – Kansas – Kentucky – Louisiana – Maine – Maryland – Massachusetts – Michigan – Minnesota – Mississippi – Missouri – Montana – Nebraska – Nevada – New Hampshire – New Jersey – New Mexico – New York – North Carolina – North Dakota – Ohio – Oklahoma – Oregon – Pennsylvania – Rhode Island – South Carolina – South Dakota – Tennessee – Texas – Utah – Vermont – Virginia – Washington – West Virginia – Wisconsin – Wyoming
- Alabama state parks website
- Alabama National Park Service page
- Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
- Delaware state parks website
- Delaware National Park Service page
- Delaware Government Portal – List of all state parks
- West Virginia state parks website
- West Virginia National Park Service page
- West Virginia DNR website